- Recommended Battery: Standard 9V Battery
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
- Velocity: 366 + fps
- Magazine Type: M4 / M16
- Battery and Charger: Not Required
Streamline your game with Tippmann Tactical’s Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle.
The OMEGA CQB V2 Airsoft rifle combines high performance, versatility, consistency and speed while allowing players to ditch the air hose traditional HPA guns are strapped to.
Featuring smooth crisp trigger action, variable air setup adaptability and flip-up front and rear sights. This is one of the most silent airsoft rifles on the market to date powered by the outstanding Tippmann Electro-Pneumatic Technology. The OMEGA V2 brings you the best technology that you know from high level paintball into airsoft.
If you want high performance, adjustability and shot consistency this is it!
The total package in high-level performance for the serious player!
- Rotary Hop-up
- New Bolt and Bolt Tip
- Air Chamber
- Adjustable Dwell
- Internal Regulator to adjust velocity. No need for a secondary regulator.
- Crisp trigger
- Preset ROF (10, 15, 25)
- Runs on standard 9-volt battery (Not included)
- Can run on 2 12gram CO2 cartridges (Optional Stock and Air Canister)
- Can run on 13 ci HPA Tank mounted as stock
- Can run HPA hose with optional stock
- Full-Auto and semi-auto mode
- Max velocities up to 450-480 fps
- Up to 1500 rounds on a 13 ci tank
- M Lok aluminum rail system provides multiple accessory options
- Metal upper and lower receiver