- Battery and Charger: Not required. Spring-Powered
- Magazine Capacity: 32 Rounds
- Velocity: 135ms/443fps
The Steyr Scout marksman rifle is the perfect solution for those wanting pinpoint airsoft accuracy in a compact package.
This airsoft sniper rifle features a high-volume metal cylinder for maintaining high air pressure behind each shot married to a near silent cylinder and piston head. The Steyr Scout also utilises an easily adjustable hop up lever and a TDC adjustment to allow precision setting of the hop up and this rifle excels in lifting heavier weights of BB such a .36g and above. Capable of taking up to an M190 spring, the Steyr Scout has a surprisingly light trigger pull for its power, further enhancing its accuracy as there is less disturbance to the rifle with each shot.
Externally, the rifle feature high quality polymer furniture that incorporates an integral fold down bipod that sits neatly within the receiver when not in use. The high impact nylon polymer receiver features several QD sling mounts for quick fitting of a sling and the rear of the stock houses a replica rifle magazine that is actually a concealed storage area for both the rifles actual magazine and any tools needed to adjust the replica. A 20mm picatinny top rail allows the mounting of a plethora of optics and telescopic sights while flip up ‘iron sights’ are provided with the rifle. Lastly the Steyr Scouts outer barrel features a 14mm CCW thread allowing you to fit a variety of barrel extension devices and tracer units.
- VSR compatible inner barrel
- Metal piston with dual rotary rings
- Silent cylinder head and piston head with airbrake
- 9 mm stainless steel spring guide with rotary ring
- Integrated bipod
- Enlarged volume steel cylinder
- Pressure lever and TDC for dual hop up adjustment system
- Upgradable to M190 spring power
- Hop up bucking for 0.36g or above heavy BBs
- Trigger with lightweight trigger pull
- Adjustment tools stored inside the fake magazine
- Backup magazine storage
- Flip-up sights
*Oversized Item - Additional Fees