- Battery and Charger: Sold Separately
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
- Velocity: 366 + fps
- Magazine Type: VFC QRS M4/416
- Recommended Battery: Ni-MH 9.6V 1600mAh Nunchuck Battery
VFC Avalon Saber CQB Tan AEG Airsoft Gun - Gen 2
The VFC Avalon Saber CQB AEG Airsoft Gun, comes with a full metal body and a ton of tactical features. With an extendable QRS stock length adjustment is a breeze! The rifle comes with a 120 round Mid-Cap QRS magazine. Covered in tactical rails, the VFC Avalon Saber CQB AEG Airsoft Gun has plenty of space for all the accessories you might need on the battlefield. Dominate the opposition today with the VFC Avalon Saber CQB AEG Airsoft Gun.
Internals - Features and Benefits
- Quick Change Spring System. The Avalon series features a quick change spring system, allowing the user to change out their velocity spring to meet different field velocity requirements without taking the gearbox completely apart. For a player going between outdoor and indoor fields with different velocity rules, this is a very convenient feature.
- Ball Bearing Spring Guide. Incorporated into the Quick change spring system is a ball bearing spring guide. This improves the consistency of the guns velocity from shot to shot which provides a tighter grouping.
- Reinforced Piston and CNC Machined Piston Head. The stock piston in the Avalon utilizes a half steel rack of teeth, and the cylinder head is a CNC machined unit made of metal. Both of these upgrades provide higher long term reliability to the gun.
- Ball Bearing Bushings. The Avalon series utilize a ball bearing system instead of a basic bushing option. This will provide better performance and increase long term reliability.
- Competition Vertical Trigger. The Avalon comes with an upgraded trigger compared to standard M4 models.
Externals – Features and Benefits
- Full Metal Externals. The Avalon series feature a full metal set of externals, providing a more solid and accurate feel to the rifle.
- Ambidextrous Selector Switch. The Avalon comes equipped with an ambidextrous selector switch allowing left handed users to adjust firing modes without any inconvenience.
- QRS Stock. The QRS stock features a pivot-locked butt plate, which allows for easy battery compartment access.
- M-Lok Front End. The Saber comes equipped with a M-Lok front end. Just as compact as a keymod system but even more lightweight, the M-Lok reduces front end weight aggressively.
- Material: Metal Upper/Lower
- Weight: 2700 g
- Inner Barrel Length: 275mm
- Firing Modes: Semi/Full Automatic
- Trigger: MOSFET Electronic Trigger
- Magazine: 120 Rounds
- Battery and Charger NOT INCLUDED
*This item may not be shipped outside of Canada.